...

...

12.20.2007

Thursday morning

One Good Thing: I have about 7.5 hours left of work this year.
One Funny Thing: Find your Brazilname here.
One Weird Thing: This is the second coldest day of the winter. I wore a skirt today, and on the coldest day of the season so far. I do actually look at the weather report occasionally. Apparently it doesn't sink in?


One God Thing: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: {9} Not of works, lest any man should boast."
[Ephesians 2:8-9]
One Music Thing: Audioslave, Out of Exile - especially "Doesn't Remind Me"
One Book Thing: 10 days of almost uninterrupted reading! What shall I pack? Two books of Rumi poems, the new Alisa Kwitney (Flirting in Cars), the William Trevor that I've been wanting to read for ages (A Bit on the Side), and my new Paul Preston Spanish Civil War. With any luck, I'll run out and need to buy something while I'm away.

No comments: