...

...

12.25.2007

Tuesday Morning

One Good Thing: The fog and snow have gone away. Well, there's snow on the ground (about a foot?) but the sky is clear and the sun is shining.
One Funny Thing: We have the outdoor [Christmas] lights turned on today - the first day in 5 that it's been too sunny to see them. Every other day that I've turned them on before dark, someone has turned them back off.
One Weird Thing: I guess there's a gift for me under the Christmas tree, which is 3' away from me. And I'm not clamoring to open it. Is this what it means to be an adult?


One God Thing: See to it that no one misses the grace of God...
[Heb 12:15 (NIV)]
One Music Thing: Sister Hazel's new CD, Santa's Playlist
One Book Thing: I finished Flirting in Cars on Sunday. Today I'll tackle A Bit on the Side.

No comments: