...

...

12.13.2007

what is this "happy" stuff?

*
One Good Thing: I'm a new part of a happy blog!
One Funny Thing: One of my coworkers dumped 20 dozen cookies in the parking lot yesterday, on his way in for the day. (He was delivering them for an evening program.) It's funny now.
One Weird Thing: I think I'm going to start writing Christmas cards tonight. It actually sounds like fun.

One God Thing: 1 Cor 15:10 (NAS) - But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.
One Music Thing: I can't get enough Chevelle, the boys from Libertyville, even though it's breaking my heart.
One Book Thing: Anything by or about Rumi, at the moment, is fascinating me.

* Thanks, Cat.

No comments: