...

...

1.01.2008

Tuesday afternoon

One Good Thing: UM defeats Florida, 41-35, in the Capitol One Bowl -- Lloyd Carr's final game as UM head coach.
One Funny Thing: I hadn't realized that Michigan made it to a bowl game this year, until I turned on the TV this afternoon at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Bad fan....
One Weird Thing: It's colder than [bleep] outside and still snowing. I literally don't remember the last day that was snow-free.


One God Thing: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down his life for his friends."
[John 15:13]
One Music Thing: Leona Naess -- introduced to me by my friend Gayle -- is awesome. Look for the song "Chase" from Comatised.
One Book Thing: I got another book for Christmas! Repair, a Pulitzer Prize-winning collection of poetry by C.K. Williams, arrived while I was away. Yay!

No comments: