...

...

1.09.2008

Wednesday morning

One Good Thing: The sun is supposed to come out, briefly, today. Finally.
One Funny Thing: ...uh... I can't think of anything right now. It's ironic that I have to wait 10 minutes to leave for work so that I don't spend that 10 minutes sitting in traffic. I'll get to work at the same time either way. School buses, etc.
One Weird Thing: In spite of the health issues whirling around us right now, I spent the night worrying about one of the youth group girls. Transference? Not that the concerns aren't real, it just seems like a weird priority for my brain


One God Thing: "But I call to God,
and the LORD saves me.

Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17
One Music Thing: In my head, I'm hearing "How long..." as sung by Bono.
One Book Thing: I've got four books going--five, if you count the one on CD--right now.

No comments: