...

...

2.16.2008

Saturday late morning

One Good Thing: The rather silly cardinal who keeps singing to me when I arrive at work in the mornings. I feel sorry for him--he must be COLD!--but I appreciate the greeting.
One Funny Thing: Moo quack.
One Weird Thing: The fact that I'm not furious that I didn't go to Florida this week. I really do need to go somewhere warm though. It's awful here.


One God Thing: "What is love? It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we should also love one another." I John 4:10-11
One Music Thing:
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
One Book Thing: "Into the Forest" by Joan Hegland is a really wonderful book. Uplifting and realistic and funny.

No comments: