...

...

2.21.2008

Thursday morning

One Good Thing: The sky is blue, which means the sun will be out again today. It's also supposed to hit double-digit temperatures, above zero, today.
One Funny Thing: The world is a funny place. I just can't think of anything more than slightly amusing stuff right now. Very slightly.
One Weird Thing: I'm usually much more cheerful in the mornings.


One God Thing: I bought a new Bible on Monday. Also: "Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends." Proverbs 17:9
One Music Thing: I love listening to non-professional groups singing from the heart. Even if it's not perfect musically, it's wonderful to hear.
One Book Thing: I'm learning a great deal about fantasy as a genre due to the book (technically, it's a class) on CD that Sparky and I are listening to in the car. Not that I'm going to rush out and start reading it, but from a literary point of view, this series of lectures is very interesting.

No comments: