...

...

4.28.2008

Monday mid-day

One Good Thing: My mood is good. It's amazing how shoving EVERYthing into a closet in my brain and SLAMMING and LOCKING the door makes me functional.
One Funny Thing: I just discovered on Facebook the "weird girl" in my high school class. Do I "friend" her? Oh, the dilemmas? Would she reject me out of hand? I'd deserve nothing better!
One Weird Thing: Aside from being ok with being rejected? Uh...the weather? It's snaining (rain/snow) right now. And Sparky wore shorts and sandals to school--because, dammit, "It's SPRING, Mom--I don't care what the weather is like!"


One God Thing: "For to those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away." Matthew 13:12 [for everyone who thinks Jesus was all sweetness and light]
One Music Thing: I've rediscovered my college radio station. It still rocks; you can listen and see.
One Book Thing: I'm currently reading five books (six if you count the one in the car). Some things just don't change around here!

No comments: