...

...

10.28.2017

Saturday early morning

One Good Thing: They've taken the snow out of the forecast for today.
One Funny Thing: I've watched more M*A*S*H episodes in the last 6 weeks than I have in 30+ years. They aren't "funny" per se but they're like a comfy blanket and warm socks on a cold day.
One Weird Thing: Now that I'm "officially" diabetic, my eyesight seems to have stabilized for the first time in my life. Yesterday's appointment showed no changes to my Rx since last year and not much change in the year prior to that. Yay.

One God Thing: 'For “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” That word is the good news that was announced to you.' (Peter 1:24-25)
One Music Thing: It's been BeeGees week this week: on the drive home from Milwaukee the other day, I hit them twice on different XM stations. Then at work on Spotify shuffle Thursday. And on XM again twice on Thursday and Friday. And yesterday at the eye doctor.
Yes, I do still know all the words.
One Book Thing: I'm enmeshed in two very British books, one taking place in the past, the other in a steampunk alternative present (which has elements of historical stuff). Both take place near Oxford as well. I'm confused. I need to finish one or t'other of them and move on to random mysteries again. Somehow, those are easier for me to differentiate, although sometimes the werewolves from one series bleed into the fallen angels from another. [I read weird books lol]

No comments: