...

...

11.05.2017

Sunday, bedtime

One Good Thing: Check that time-stamp. I'm going to bed at 7 p.m. the day we moved the clocks. That gives me 12 hours in which to come up with 8 hours of good, deep, restful sleep. IRL, that will end up with 5 hours of rest. And I'll be ready to crash into a coma by 4 p.m. OK, wait, this is supposed to be a good thing, so ANY sleep is good sleep.
One Funny Thing: Beast was funny today again. He was also far more understandable. And he now has a tribble with which to terrorize the hospital staff.
One Weird Thing: What, a tribble isn't weird enough? I dunno, I don't think I can do better than that.

One God Thing: "Everything's got its time; everything has a season:
Birth times, death times. Planting times, harvest times. Killing times, healing times. Times to tear things down, times to build things up. Times to cry, times to laugh Times to grieve, times to party. Times to throw stones, times to collect them up. Times to hold someone close, times to hold back. There's a right time to turn the whole place upside down till you find something, a right time to write it off as lost. There's a time to hoard, there's a time to chuck things out; a time to tear things up, a time to repair things. Sometimes it's best to shut your mouth; other times it's crucial you speak up. There's a right time to love, a right time to hate; a right time for war, a right time for peace." (Ecclesiastes 3:1-14, Street Bible)
One Music Thing: I know the lyrics to every song released in the mid- to late-70s, at least the songs they play on the 70s station on XM. I'm wondering about my childhood and how much time I actually spent listening to the radio...(a lot!).
One Book Thing: If I decline any further in my reading skills, I will be reading Harlequins. Seriously, I'm hard-pressed to enjoy even the most mindless of entertainment these days. Maybe I should just give up and read some Nancy Drew and regress completely.

No comments: