...

...

3.16.2018

Friday morning

One Good Thing: It's Friday. Generally things are a little loosey at work plus we close an hour earlier (which means I should be leaving now for work to get my 9 hours in...).
One Funny Thing: I listened to The Dollop live from Reykjavik show last night, and I'm still giggling over Gareth's skin-pants (i.e. necropants) reaction.
One Weird Thing: Well, I mean....necropants?

One God Thing: "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6) This is from the devotional in my inbox this morning. Seems like good advice.
One Music Thing: I'm going to church on Sunday, come hell or high water, even if it means crying through every piece of music. My therapist was horrified that I haven't been going, which made me look at myself and realize I need to Just Do It.
One Book Thing: I need to finish the two nonfiction things I'm reading and get back to my cotton-candy fiction. I also need to stop noodling around on the internet and read!

No comments: