...

...

3.04.2018

Sunday morning

One Good Thing: It's another beautiful blue-sky day. It looks like it's going to snow and just generally suck most of the week, so I'm especially glad for sunshine today.
One Funny Thing: I started doing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" with Beast yesterday. He wasn't amused, so I stopped but it made me giggle briefly.
One Weird Thing: The more I get accomplished, the "forwarder" I go, the closer to permanently shutting down emotionally I get. Lots of good things and forward progress last week--and all I want to do is stay in bed forever.

One God Thing: I promised myself last night that if I woke up in time to get to church, I'd go, and then head to Beast's. There's still an hour to go before church starts and ... I'm not going. Sorry, God. I just can't face people or the music. Or, probably, the sermon, which is based on Jesus clearing the temple out.
One Music Thing: I have been listening to more stuff on Spotify, more saved/starred stuff. I have a lot of sad stuff, or at least stuff that makes me sad to hear. So the best "Good Thing" yesterday was Goodbye, Earl by the Dixie Chicks.
One Book Thing: Still slogging through the bio of LIW, and a book written by a woman who was nearly killed by an axe-wielding nutjob.

I'm back to not crying. Now, however, I feel like I'm on the verge all the time, so it's distract-distract-distract, which means doing anything that doesn't make me think too hard. I'm so sad, all the time.

No comments: